National Organization for Medicines of Greece28/06/2018
Other pharmaceutical projects29/11/2023
As of 1 January 2020, Cyprus has taken on the role of Reference Member State in decentralised and mutual recognition procedures.
Ensuring the quality, efficacy, safety and pricing of medicinal products for human use which are available to the public is a key concern in strengthening and protecting public health. In addition, ensuring the quality and safety of cosmetic products in the local market is also essential for consumer protection.
In order to achieve the above, the Pharmaceutical Services aim to provide high quality evaluation services at pre- and post-approval level, as well as inspection and control / supervision services. The activities of the Pharmaceutical Services, regarding the licencing and marketing of medicinal products for human use are legally regulated in accordance with the Medicines for Human Use (Control of Quality, Supply and Pricing) Law of 2001 (70 (I) / 2001), which is in full harmonisation with Community Directive 2001/83/EC, as amended. In addition, the circulation and control of cosmetic products is governed by the provisions of the Cosmetics Law N57(I)/2017 and the relevant Regulations.
We implement the pharmaceutical applications of the Pharmaceutical Services of the Ministry of Health of Cyprus since 2009.
- Integrated System for Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use
- IDEM / UPD and SPOR Terms Management System
- NEWRS / Electronic Submission CESP System
- Pricing System
- PMM / Notification System - Reporting Shortages
- PMM / Notification System - Reporting final / temporary suspension of circulation or 1st circulation of Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use
- Web Services / Search of Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use Information (Substances, Prices, SPC, PL)
- Web Services /Yellow Card
- Web Services / Periodic Sales Report for Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use
- Web Services / Price Determination Application for Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use
- Web Services / Trading Notification for Pharmaceutical Products for Human Use